This professional weather station gathers and automatically uploads accurate and detailed weather data for ease of access in tracking long-term weather patterns. Customizable recording interval settings allow users to capture and store information via the data logger at selected intervals for improved usability in research and study. Powered by the sun and capable of wirelessly transmitting data three times as far as the Professional Weather Centre WMR200, the system makes it easy to monitor micro-climates for land and crop management, gather and analyse weather data in difficult terrain, and more. Made for professional and industrial use, this superior weather system can help you take your research to the next level. Weather and foul, even when you're miles from home!
- Large backlit LCD touch screen display unit
- Forecast based on Barometric Pressure
- Graphical display of up to 24 months of detailed weather data at a time
- 300m (1000 ft) sensor transmission range
- Customizable recording level allows user to specify how frequently data is generated
- Data logger stores gathered data from three weeks to three years depending on the selected recording level
- USB connection for uploading weather data to PC
- Today and monthly min/max
- High/low alert
- Radio-controlled clock
- Optional NIST sensor certification for US residents
Comprehensive Weather Data
- Weather forecast
- Max / min / current barometric pressure with trend
- Max / min / current outdoor/ indoor temperature and humidity with trend
- Wind speed (average wind speed and wind gust)
- Wind direction (current and 10 min dominant wind direction)
- Rainfall (rain rate, accumulated rainfall, past 24 hours rainfall, current hour rainfall) Heat index
- Wind chill & dew point
- Sunrise/ sunset time
- Moon phase
Optional Wireless Remote Sensors#
- Additional temperature & humidity sensors
- Wireless repeater (Extend transmission range)
- UV sensors (Measure UV index & UV dose)
- Solar radiation sensor (Measure solar radiation, THSW & evapotranspiration (ET)
- Aspirated fan (Enhance accuracy of temperature and humidity sensor)
- Soil/leaf sensor (Measure soil moisture/temperature & leaf wetness)
CPU requirement (Intel Platinum 4 or above)
Main memory 512 MB RAM (Minimum)
Display memory 256 MB RAM (Minimum), Support DirectX 9 HAL
Display resolution: minimum resolution 1024x768 and 32-bit color
Hard disk space 200 MB (Minimum) for main program installation
USB 2.0 port for console connection
Operation system: Windows XP SP3 (32 or 64bit) or later version
DirectX 9.0 or above
Internet browser: IE 7 or latest (for online help, firmware update and software download process)
|Wireless Transmission Distance:||Wireless Transmission Distance: 300m/1000 feet|
|Outdoor Sensor Update Interval:||2.5-20 seconds|
|Storage of Historical Data:||Daily/ Monthly Max/Min, Past 24 hours, 24 days and
24 months graph
|Data Logger:||Up to 3 years of hourly record|
|PC Software:||Weather OS Pro|
|Sensor Set:||Rain gauge, anemometer, thermo/hygro sensor|
|Sensor Connection:||Separated sensor module|
|Sensor Transmission:||Sensors connect to the solar transmitter box by wire and the latter transmits data to console wirelessly*|
This high grade system is specially designed to meet professional and industrial use of quality. It’s so accurate; Oregon Scientific even offers optional NIST sensor certification for US residents.
Strong Wireless Transmission for More Options
Put your station wherever you need it. The sensors are solar powered and transmits data wirelessly more than 300m – three times the range of Oregon Scientific’s Professional Weather Center WMR200.
Track Patterns Over Time
Customise your data recording to capture and store information as you need it, from three weeks of reports by the minute up to three years’ worth of data covering longer intervals.
All Your Data at a Glance
See all incoming data, including temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, heat index, wind speed/direction, rainfall and more, on the main display console or connect via USB to your PC for further study.
Easy to Read, Easy to Use
The generous LCD touch screen features clear, easy-to-read graphics and lets you flip through data and control your station with the flick of a finger.
Future Expansions for Greater Customisation
Optional accessories like soil moisture/temperature sensors and solar radiation sensors will allow the system to be customised for a variety of professional and industrial uses.
As a service to professional and industrial customers, Oregon Scientific offers an optional service to certify the sensors are accurate within stated specifications. The certificate is valid for up to a year. This certification is applicable primarily to business operating within the U.S. International users should confirm beforehand the NIST certification will be applicable in their region.